Thursday, June 24, 2010

CAROL DOAKS PAPER PIECED QUILT TOP

 
This is the first paper pieced top I have made. I learned from watching Carol Doaks DVD. She makes it so simple to learn, and to understand. This block is taken from Carol Doaks book 40 BRIGHT & BOLD PAPER PIECED BLOCKS. This one is named Beth's block, which just happens to be my middle name LOL. This is also the first top that I have used a wide border with. I planned this top around the beautiful rose covered material. and have named it Ninnie's Rose Garden. I am now in the planning stages for my second PP quilt. But have to finish the Buggy Wheels first. Please let me know what you thing of this one. I am so insecure when it comes to PP still. LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my quilting world. Please leave a comment.