Saturday, July 26, 2014

My first Storm At Sea Quilt In 1997

Thought you might get a kick out of seeing the first Storm At Sea quilt I made. Was for my son when he left home for college. One day after he was out on his own in this world he brought it to me and said it needed some repair work lol. Well when I saw the shape it was in I told him ,son, it is beyond repair but I will make you another quilt, any pattern you want. so, he wanted the same pattern lol. Now this was the first quilt i ever made, and looking at it i see lots of mistakes, corners that do not show, lol. I have pieced several quilts since then, and this is the first time I have made the same pattern twice, but will for my boy. Here is a picture of my work early on lol. and it is ok if it makes u giggle or brings a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my quilting world. Please leave a comment.