Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WORKING FOR LACELADY

This is a top belonging to a friend in Ireland, Lesley. Her hand work is just wonderful. It is on it's last leg of a year long journey around the world, and I have the honor of designing, and sewing the last border on. I will then mail this beautiful piece of art work back home to Ireland. Also a couple of pictures of the things I have designed to use in this last border. I have spent the last year, working on 12 different quilts from around the world, and it has been a wonderful expierence for me. It is like raising children, and then turning them loose in the world. I will do this again, but will take off this next year to catch up on my own work. LOL. I hope all of you have enjoyed seeing these quilts come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my quilting world. Please leave a comment.