Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE

 
 
 
Here are pictures of my latest quilt, red, white, and blue, just in time to celebrate the 4th of July! A close up of the back the whole quilt, and a close up of the quilting! It is really a doll quilt, 22" by 23", I love making minis and this was a fun one to make. It is quilted by hand, and has stars in the white squares quilted in blue thread. I used a larger needle, so the stitches would show more. The red squares are quilted with white flowers in them, so they would look pretty on the back. Then I quilted white stars in the boarder, to stand out in the blue. Please leave a comment, just ckick on the envelope below and follow the directions.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my quilting world. Please leave a comment.